Prices & FAQs
$85 - 60 minutes
We tailor your relaxation massage to your needs which can include Hot stones and a tailored blend of aromatherapy oils.
Longer massages are available upon request.
Remedial / Sport & Deep Tissue Massage
$55 - 30 minutes
$65 - 45 minutes
$70 - 60 minutes
*Please note that these prices are subject to change.
Instant private health fund rebates
Available. Please ask us when you make your booking.
- Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Pre-purchase massage package
Price on application. Valid for 6 months from time of purchase.
Massage gift vouchers
Gift vouchers for individual treatments can be purchased as ‘treatment of choice vouchers’ or as a set amount you want to spend.
- Expires 6 months from the date of issue.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- The full value of the voucher can be partially redeemed over the validity period but must be fully redeemed before expiry.
- Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the voucher expires.
- Where the cost of the treatment/s and/or purchases exceeds the available voucher balance, the voucher holder will be required to make up the difference with an alternative form of payment.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your treatment. New clients will be asked to fill out a record form.
All treatments will finish at the scheduled time.
When you reschedule or cancel an appointment, we require 24 hours notice; cancellation without notice will incur a cancellation fee of $30. Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.
Frequently asked questions. [FAQs]
What can I expect in my first consultation?
Your first consultation will give you and your massage therapist the opportunity to get to know your concerns, share expectations, massage, and decide on the best course of treatment.
- Fill in our Client History Form (before the consultation or arrive early to fill in)
- Discussion about: a. Current health and concerns b. Expectations: what you’d like to get from the massage, we’ll let you know what will be done, and how much we’ll do
- Range of movement assessment: to see what areas may need work
- Your massage therapist will loosen your muscles, and tune into what pressure you prefer
- Range of movement assessment: any improvement? Notes will be recorded
- Agree on the next course of treatment
- You’ll be given ‘homework’: this may include stretches and other exercises that will complement your massage
- Make your next appointment
What can I expect for my second consultation?
- We’ll check: a. How you felt after the first massage b. How long did you feel any soreness or other symptoms (if any)
- Range of movement assessment: how are you moving today?
- Massage: you’ll get more massage time on targeted areas.
I have an allergy. What oils do you use?
We use safe carrier oils blended with natural essential oils. No perfumes. No harsh chemicals.These are safe for people with allergies, however please let us know your specific allergy and if you have a preference for a certain oil.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes: Visa, Mastercard, and AMEX. No surcharge.
I’m being treated by a Doctor. Can I still get a massage?
Generally yes. Though get clearance from your doctor and get a letter with a full written history of what you are being treated for. We will always work with other healthcare practitioners to offer your a holistic treatment that is safe and beneficial to your health.
When should I not get a massage?
We recommend you don’t get a massage if you have a cold, flu, fever, contagious skin infection. A massage may bring on your symptoms more quickly.
Is my personal information safe?
Do I need to get completely undressed?
No. You will always leave on your underwear - and will skilfully cover any areas of your body with a towel that are not being massaged.
Can you refuse to massage me?
Yes. We provide a professional massage service and aim to provide a comfortable environment for you, our client, as well as our massage therapist.